Weltsch Equipment has a complete service department with specialists in combines and planters. We service the big equipment down to the lawn mowers. For your repair and service needs, give our service department a call.
Whether you need a piece of equipment brought in for repair or have made a purchase, we can handle your hauling needs.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Weltsch Equipment employs extensive training requirements to certify our technicians so you can be assured your equipment is being properly serviced. Our factory-trained and certified technicians attend classes at our manufacturer’s technical training centers to learn new diagnostic and service techniques. Certified trainers teach technical training center classes. These courses focus on specific components for more in-depth training (e.g. – Tier 4 emissions, planter and combine maintenance, etc.).
- Reduce downtime with a schedule preventative maintenance appointment by our certified technicians.
- Performed by a certified technician
- Documented maintenance inspection checklist
- Discounted flat rate for inspection time
- We use manufacturer provided inspection checklists tailored for specific models to perform the scheduled preventative maintenance. These checklists are followed to identify potential issues with equipment functions. Customers will receive a detailed checklist and an itemized list of any recommended repairs.
- Inspection Program Pricing Guide
- Please complete the request form below or call our service department at 507-644-3566 and talk to one of our two service managers for our current service and hauling rates. Also ask about our current service department promotions!
Service Request Form
Please complete the form below and the service department will contact you.